Supporting IHM School doesn’t get easier than this-
You can earn money for our school by enrolling in the Kroger Community Rewards Program. This program costs you nothing. You keep all your perks! After you enroll in the program, just scan your Kroger Plus Card each time you shop and a percentage of your purchases are given to the school! The one requirement is that you re-enroll yearly. So, if you have registered in the past, it's now time to re-enroll!
To start earning cash for our school go to krogercommunityrewards.com to pair your Kroger Plus Card number with IHM.
If you have not registered in the past:
- 1. Go to krogercommunityrewards.com (Have your Kroger Plus Card ready)
- 2.Click “Create an Account” to enroll.
- 3.Enter your sign-in information and select a preferred store. After you submit your information, you will receive an e-mail confirmation, click on the link within the body of the e-mail.
- 4.The link will take you back to the Kroger website.
- 5. Login to your account you just created.
- 6. Click “View Your Rewards Details.”
- 7.Scroll down to the bottom of your “Account Summary” page. Find the “Community Rewards” section.
- 8.Enter the school’s organization number (80085) or type in “Immaculate Heart of Mary” to add it as the recipient.
- 9. Click “Enroll.”
- 10.To verify, you will see the school’s information at the bottom of your “Account Summary” page.
If you are already registered, it’s time to re-enroll!
- 1.Go to krogercommunityrewards.com
- 2.Click “Sign In” and enter your sign in information.
- 3.Click “View Your Rewards Details.”
- 4.Update and confirm the information.
- 5.If you are prompted to re-enter the organization, enter “Immaculate Heart of Mary” or the school’s organization number 80085.
- 6.Click “Enroll.”
- 7.To verify, you will see the school’s information at the bottom of your “Account Summary” page.
Get your family and friends involved! ANY Kroger Plus Card holder can select IHM as their Community Rewards recipient!
Please contact the PTO with questions about this program or for help enrolling: email@example.com