Enrollment at Immaculate Heart of Mary is a privilege and open to Catholic and Non-Catholic students. Immaculate Heart of Mary School offers a scholastic program from Pre-K through Grade 8. Pre-registration for the coming year is held in the spring for currently enrolled students. Based on availability in each class, new students may also register at this time. To enter any grade, evidence of satisfactory achievement, promotion, and behavior from the school last attended must be provided. Admitted students are monitored for nine weeks. At the end of the nine weeks, the Principal, in consultation with the Pastor, reserves the right to determine if the student is to remain at the school.
Other than the admission priorities established due to the number of available slots at a particular grade level, Immaculate Heart of Mary School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, handicap, or national or ethnic origin in administration of their educational policies, admission policies, scholarship programs, athletic programs, or other school administered programs or activities.
1. Catholic parishioner families with a child currently enrolled.
2. Non-Catholic families with a child currently enrolled.
3. Catholic parishioner families without a child currently enrolled.
4. Non-Catholic families without a child currently enrolled.
Immaculate Heart of Mary School will accept transfer students who have met the following guidelines:
1. An interview scheduled with the Principal for the parents and student(s).
2. Copies of the past or current year report cards and previous standardized test scores must be presented at the interview.
3. A student transfer recommendation form (Diocesan Policy Manual Sec. 6.13) from the previous school.
4. Proof of being in good financial, academic and behavior standing when transferring from a parochial or private school must be presented from the previous school.
The eligible enrollment age of Pre-K and Kindergarten students will be determined by the policy of the Diocese of Little Rock and the State of Arkansas for the current school year. A birth certificate is required for initial enrollment of new students. If a child is a Catholic, a baptismal certificate must also be presented at the time of registration. The student's social security number is also requested.
All students attending Catholic Schools in the Diocese of Little Rock are subject to the immunization laws of the State of Arkansas:
It is extremely important that student enrollment information in the office be kept up-to-date at all times. If any information changes – name, address, telephone number, emergency contact, parents' home or work numbers, medication information, method of transportation, authorizations for pickup, etc, contact the office as soon as possible. We must have a current emergency contact number at all times.
According to the Family Educational Right and Privacy Act of 1988, student's records are confidential and will be open only to members of the professional staff and to the parents.